Netflix login gives you access to unlimited movies, TV shows, and documentaries available on Netflix.com in your devices. Only registered members can sign in to Netflix. If you don’t have a Netflix account, you can create one today within a few minutes. You can sign in to Netflix using smart TVs, streaming media players, game consoles like PlayStation and Xbox, set-top boxes, Blu-ray players, Android phones, your iPhone, iPad Macbook and tablets, and PC & laptops.
Netflix Login from a web browser
All you need to access Netflix is an internet connected device and login credentials.
- Step 1: Open netflix.com from any web browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft edge, or any browser you desire. It is Netflix global login page, and it may automatically redirect you to local/regional Netflix login page. Click on the ‘Sign in’ option on the top right corner.
- Step 2: In the login page, enter your email id of Netflix and password of it. Check the ‘Remember me’ option, so you don’t have to enter email and password for each login.
- Step 3: Click Sign in, and you are logged into Netflix.
- Step 4: You will see the option ‘Who’s watching?’. You can add up to four profiles on one Netflix account. Choose your profile to view personalized homepage with best-suggested movies and TV series from Netflix.
You can search for films and shows or watch the recommended.
Netflix Login from Windows 10 Application.
- Download and Install Netflix app for Windows 10 from the Windows store.
- Open the Netflix app for Windows 10. Click Sign In at the top right corner of the opened Netflix app.
- Now enter the email you used to register Netflix account and password and click ‘Sign In.’
- Choose yourself or manage profiles in Netflix on next step so that Netflix can recommend you movies on your preference.
- You just signed in to your Netflix app for Windows 10 or PC. Enjoy your time on Netflix and Chill.
Netflix Sign in from iPhone/iOS (PC, mobile, game consoles)
- Download and Install Netflix app from the App Store. Open the Netflix app from iPhone or iOS device and tap on ‘Sign in’.
- Enter your email and password for Netflix and tap on ‘Sign in’.
- Select your Netflix user from predefined users.
- Netflix allows you to download TV series and movies to watch later without any data or internet connection. Click ‘OK’. Please note that Netflix will ask this only once and mostly when you log into Netflix from the app for the first time.
- Now you are signed into Netflix successfully from the application.
Netflix Login From Android device
- Download and Install Netflix app from Google Play Store.
- Open the Netflix app and click ‘Sign in’ on the top right corner of the page.
- Insert your email and password associated with your Netflix account. Click Sign In.
- Choose yourself from the available users.
- You can now watch movies of your choice and of course also Netflix & Chill.
Can’t sign in to Netflix account?
There are various reasons why you can’t sign in to Netflix account. Here are some top reasons and their solutions.
- Check your email address and password is correct. If you forgot Netflix password, you can reset it here.
- Test your internet is working. Ensure you’ve a proper network connection. You can use fast.com to check your internet speed.
- If you are unable to login from an app but able from the browser, make sure you have completed the registration steps, then open the Netflix app and try to log in again.
- Login attempt is not successful in Blu-ray player, smart TV or streaming device? Sign out or deactivate Netflix from the device. Try restarting your device.
- When Netflix login is failed from PC or laptop
- Enable cookies
- Clear cookies from the browser
- Update the browser.