Have you ever signed in to any Google products like Gmail, Google Play Store, Google Apps, YouTube, and other earlier? Then you have already a Google account. A single Google account can be used for different Google products and services. Use the same username and login password to sign into Google account. If you have not logged in yet, create Google account first.
While registering Google account, complete the account creation form with accurate and best information to your knowledge. This information later is used to recover Google account if you forgot Google account details.
Create Google Account with or without Gmail address
Some Google products require Google account, but if you are good with the existing working email address other than Gmail then you may have Google account without Gmail address or if you want to use Google Mail then you can also signup for Gmail.
- Step 1: Go to Google sign up page.
- Step 2: You need to fill up the Google sign up form.
- Step 3: Enter your name and last name on the first row.
- Step 4: If you wish to create Google account without creating Gmail, you’ve to use your existing email address. Existing email can be any free email like Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL or your personal or work email like email@example.com.
- Step 5: Fill the remaining box with accurate information. Click ‘Next Step’. You need to verify your mobile number and the email address.
After Successfully verifying all the information, you are ready to use your new Google account.