Instagram login or Instagram Sign in can be done via the web, Facebook and Instagram application for Android and Instagram for iPhone to post Instagram photos, videos and view as well. Instagram is a free web-based online photo sharing service run by Facebook Inc. Theloginsupport.com gives easy steps to access free Instagram account and helps with possible problems that may come with the Instagram account. To access your Instagram account, follow the Instagram Login process which is explained below in easy steps. The Instagram login procedure is simple and can be completed in less than a couple of minutes.
Instagram Login page authorizes you login into your Instagram account. It also lets you to login to Facebook. At Instagram home page/ Instagram sign in page, you will get Instagram’s new logo as Instagram recently changed its logo. You need email id, or you can log in via Facebook for Instagram sign in. Before that, you need to sign up for an Instagram account.
If you are using Facebook from your personal computer or using through Facebook Mobile app, then you can directly login, so you do not have to input your Instagram username and password every time.
Instagram login for photo sharing/video sharing
- Go to your web browser (Chrome/Firefox/Internet Explorer/ Opera etc.) and enter www.instagram.com and the homepage of Instagram opens. For Instagram login, Click in “Have already an account? Login” just below the Instagram Sign Up form.
- You will see the Instagram Login page. Enter your Instagram email, which you registered in Instagram or your Instagram Username where Instagram has asked to input. You can also use your phone number which is associated with your Instagram. In the password section, please enter the corresponding password of the username you entered for Instagram login.
- Click on the Login button, and you are on the Instagram home page, where you can manage your Instagram Pictures, Instagram Videos and also like and share Instagram pictures and Instagram videos of friends.
- If your login is unsuccessful, then it means either your Instagram email or password is incorrect. So check them both and enter again. Even after that, you are unable to log in then you have to reset the Instagram password.
If you are doing Instagram login from your personal computer and have previously logged in then, you will see a small box saying ‘Log in as xxx’. By clicking ‘log in as xxx’, you do not have to enter your Instagram login credentials, so you do not have to enter your Instagram login credentials each time you sign in. But if other people also have access to your computer then it is advised to log out every time you use Instagram.
Instagram Sign in from Facebook
Facebook is the leading social networking service where people can share photos, videos, texts and even chat and talk, either in voice or video. You can use Facebook either from a browser or mobile application available on many operating systems. You can easily sign into an Instagram account with Facebook login details. Go to your browser and type www.facebook.com and sign in with your Facebook username and password. With your Facebook account, you can easily link Instagram and login to Instagram. For this, you have to open a new tab and enter www.instagram.com. When the page loads completely, you will see the option “Log In as xxxxxx (your Facebook Account)”. By clicking ‘Log in as your username’ will let you in your Instagram home page. Here are the steps for Instagram login with Facebook.
- Open your browser and go to instagram.com. You will see a form for Instagram sign up, click on ‘Log in with Facebook’ blue button.
- your browser will redirect to facebook login page. Please type your facebook login email or your Facebook username and password associated with it. Click ‘Login’.
- You will be redirected back to your feed. Now you can share your photos, story, view friend’s photo and comment on them. Enjoy your Instagram.
Log into Instagram for Android
Instagram Log in for iOS
Using Instagram in iPhone/iPad is very popular as most of the people possess iPhone and iPad. So, it is very easy to Instagram login from iPhone or iPad. Here is how you can log in Instagram account in iPhone and iPad.
- Open Instagram app for on your iPhone/iPad.
- Enter your Instagram username and password in the required box. Click on Log In to go to your Instagram app. If you want to login Instagram with Facebook, click on “Log in with Facebook” button at the bottom of the screen.
- You are in your Instagram mobile app. Now, start off like and share Instagram photos and videos of a friend or share your Instagram photos or videos.
If you are logged in to your Facebook in your iPhone/iPad, you don’t need to enter your login detail. You will automatically see “Log In as xxxxxx (your username)” in the username and password field. Just Click Log in as xxxxx for Instagram login for Mobile in iOS or iPhone.
Instagram is probably the best online photo sharing that includes video sharing and social networking services which enable millions of users around the globe to take a photo, shoot videos and post it on Instagram. The posted photos and videos on Instagram may be public or be private which only certain person can see.
Instagram Log in / Instagram Sign In – FAQs
Q. Can I sign on Instagram from Facebook?
Ans. Yes, you can. Instagram login can be done on Facebook too.
Q. Can I reset my Instagram password?
Ans. Instagram password reset is a simple process. You just need to go to the login page and click forget. Enter your Instagram username or email you used for Instagram Sign Up and enter Captcha, you get a link from Instagram to reset your password in your inbox.
Q. My Instagram account is hacked. How can I get it back?
Ans. The best way to get a hacked Instagram is by resetting the password.
Q. I tried to reset my Instagram password but I did not receive a password reset email. What should I do now?
Ans. If you’re not receiving the password reset email, it’s possible that the email is going in your spam filter or that you mistyped your email when first signing up for Instagram. To get your password reset email, try:
- Checking your spam filter
- Resetting your password through Facebook verification if you’ve previously linked your Instagram and Facebook accounts
- Getting in touch with your email service provider to make sure that you’re able to get emails from the @instagram.com domain
If you mistyped your email address when signing up for your account, we’re not able to give you access to this account.
Q. I tried to reset my Instagram password but my email address can’t be found during password reset.
Ans. If your email address isn’t being found when you try to reset your password, you may have registered with a different email or mistyped your email when registering.
If you’re having this issue, try the following:
- Tap Forgot? on the login screen, tap Username or Email, enter any possible email addresses you may have registered with and then tap Search in the top right
- If you’ve previously linked your Instagram and Facebook accounts, you can reset your password through Facebook verification by choosing the Reset using Facebook option
Unfortunately, if you can’t access the email account you registered with and didn’t link your Instagram and Facebook accounts, we’re unable to give you access to the account.
Q. I forgot my Instagram username and password. How can I retrieve my Instagram account?
Ans. If you’re trying to log into your account but can’t remember your username:
- Tap Forgot? next to Password on the log in page.
- Tap Username or Email.
- If you don’t see your username there, enter your email address and tap Search.
- Tap Send a Password Reset Email, and we’ll send you an email with your username in the greeting. You’ll also have to reset your password.
Q. What can I do if I have lost access to my email I signed up Instagram with?
Ans. If you lost access to the email address you used to sign up for Instagram, you can change the email address associated with your account.
If you can’t log into Instagram because you forgot your password and can’t access the email address you used to sign up, please get in touch with your email service provider to get access to that email. If you’ve linked your account to Facebook, you can reset your password using Facebook, log in and change the email address listed in your profile.