LinkedIn Login or LinkedIn Sign In can be done via www.Linkedin.com to update your new job, be in touch with professionals and update your LinkedIn profile. These days, a LinkedIn account is also used to search jobs and apply to variously available vacancies in the business market. This website gives detailed login process and all the LinkedIn login problems with easy solutions.
The login process is simple and takes just 2 minutes to complete. If you do not have a LinkedIn account, don’t forget to create a LinkedIn profile which may lead to getting you jobs from the LinkedIn network.
LinkedIn Login page authorizes you to login into your LinkedIn Home, where you can see your profile, option to share an update into your Connections, upload a photo or even write an article. To log in to Linkedin, you must have a LinkedIn profile.
LinkedIn Login for Professional networking and jobs search
Linkedin Sign In is a simple and easy process. Here we have illustrated the steps for LinkedIn Sign In.
- Open a browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc.) and type www.linkedin.com and hit enter. You will see the LinkedIn homepage with LinkedIn logo having ‘IN’ on a button with a blue background at the top of the page.
- Enter the email address associated with a LinkedIn profile and enter the password.
Click ‘Sign In’ button at the top-right corner of the page.
- If username and Password are correct, you will be directed to https://www.linkedin.com/nhome/ your personalized home page of LinkedIn.
- If LinkedIn log in was not successful, you would see the following on your screen. Recheck email and password. If the problem persists, click on ‘request a new one’ for resetting the LinkedIn password and getting new in your email address which was used to register a LinkedIn account.
- After successful logging, you are now able to read LinkedIn pulse, like and share stories of your connections, search job, people companies and much more with millions of user database including endorsement of skills in the LinkedIn profile of friends and own.
Please note that if you are using own personal computer or device, you may close the tab or window of LinkedIn homepage without logging out but if you are using a public computer or other’s device, don’t forget to log out after using it.
LinkedIn Login from Android app
- Open LinkedIn app.
- Click Sign in and enter your login credentials for your LinkedIn account.
- You are successfully logged in.
LinkedIn Login from iPhone
- Download LinkedIn app from App store if you don’t have one and open it. Click Sign in at the bottom of the page.
- A pop-up screen will open, Click continue to allow app to use your data.
- Enter your email address and password you used while creating LinkedIn profile. Click ‘Sign in.’
- You successfully logged in and now you can see your connections and feeds.
Millions of experts currently use LinkedIn Network and hiring a new employee these days are done via social network. Don’t forget to follow the company you wish to work for in LinkedIn, and they will let know when jobs are available via their LinkedIn company profile or page.