The error code 0x8004210b is the error that is related to the Outlook app. It pops up when you try to send or receive any emails through the outlook app. It does not have any specific error message. This error code 0x8004210b can be fixed by using these solutions. The solutions to this error are given below.
The solution to Fix the Outlook Error Code 0x8004210b
1. You should Run an SFC scan on your computer:
At first, you can run the system check with the help of the SFC scan. You should follow these simple steps in order to run the SFC scan.
- Press Windows key+R to open the Run box.
- In the type CMD.EXE in the open box of the Run window.
- Command Prompt window will pop up. You should type SFC /scannow and hit Enter.
- The system check will be started. You should be sure that it will take some time.
- This process will find the corrupted files in your computer and remove them.
- After finishing the process, you should restart your computer and check whether your problem is solved or not.
If these steps did not fix your problem, you should try other solution methods.
2. You should check your computer for Malware Infection:
First of all, you need to examine whether your computer is attacked by a virus or not. If your computer is infected by malware or virus, removing those defects will definitely help you to solve the error 0x8004210b. Then, go and check through the in-built anti-malware software called Windows Defender. You need to follow these simple steps to check whether your computer is infected or not.
- You should go to the Start menu and open the settings.
- After that, you need to click on Update & Security.
- You should go to Windows Defender.
- Now, you should select Windows Defender Offline.
- Finally, click on Scan Offline.
You should restart your computer. After that, you can check whether your error is fixed or not. If your error is not solved you should try checking for other solutions.
3. You should make changes to your drivers:
As you already know, corrupted or problematic drivers might cause the error 0x8004210b. You should make some changes to the drivers in order to fix the problem. To make some changes, you should follow these simple steps. There are two methods. They are updating drivers or using Driver Verifier. You should follow these steps to update your drivers.
- To update your drivers, you should go to the start menu and click on Settings.
- After that, click on Update & Security.
- You will find check for updates options there. You should click on it.
- Then, choose the driver that you need to update from the list.
- You can verify the driver verifier and device manager.
- Press Windows Key + X and go to the device manager.
- You should expand the device entries.
- And, you need to search for the problematic driver, right-click on it and select Update Driver Software.
4. You should uninstall and reinstall the Outlook application:
Try to uninstall and reinstall the Outlook application in order to fix the error 0x8004210b. Then, follow these simple steps in order to uninstall the Outlook application.
- First, go to the search bar inside the start menu.
- You should type Control Panel and select Control Panel at the top of the list of results.
- After that, the control panel window will pop up on your screen. You should select programs or programs and features from the menu.
- A list of applications will be displayed there, you should right-click on Outlook and select Remove.
These steps will help you to uninstall the outlook app from your computer. After that, you should download Outlook from the official website of Microsoft. After that, double-click on the setup file. You can see the installation process. You should follow the instruction given on the screen. After installation completes, you will get your error 0x8004210b fixed on your computer.
5. You should install the latest version of Windows on your PC:
Follow these simple steps to get a windows 10 May 2019 update.
- You should go to setting from the ‘start’ menu.
- Click on the ‘Update and Security’ option.
- On the right side of the window, you will find ‘Windows update’, click it to proceed.
- Now, click on ‘check for update’.
- After that, the update appears there. You should go to ‘Download and Install now’.
- Once your update is downloaded, you will be notified. You can install it at a suitable time so that it does not interrupt you.
By following these simple steps, you can get a new version of your Windows.
6. You should run the system restore:
This will make your computer like the earlier one. The earlier one refers to when you did not have the error 0x8004210b. This restoration removes all the changes and updates from your computer and restores it. You can restore your windows by following these instructions.
- First of all, you should open Run Window by pressing Windows Key + R.
- You need to type Control Panel in the Open box of run Window.
- This will open the control panel window on your computer screen. You should make small icons by selecting small icons at the right top of the window.
- After that, you should find the system icon and click on it.
- A new window will pop up on your screen. After that, you should see the left part of the
- Window and choose System Protection. Make sure to provide administrator approval. You should grant approval.
- Then, you can see the System restore option there. You should tap on it.
- After that, you should select next.
- Now, you should choose the restore point and select next.
- And, tap on Finish.
- You will be asked to give confirmation and click on Yes.
After finishing the process, you should restart your computer and check whether the problem is solved or not.
7. You should remove the junk files with the help of Disk Cleanup:
Microsoft has given a built-in tool for removing the junk files from your computer called Disk Cleanup. You should utilize it to clean the junk files from your computer.
- You should right-click on This PC and select properties.
- A new window will pop up. You should be sure that you are on the General tab.
- Then, you will see Disk Clean-up inside that particular window and click on it.
- After that, click on clean up system files. Mark all the files you want to clean and tap on OK.
After finishing the process, you should check whether the error 0x8004210b is fixed or not.
We hope this article helped you out in fixing your error 0x8004210b.