The error code 0x8007000d is the most usual issue on PC. However, this type of error can be resolved easily. The error code 0x8007000d arises whenever you try to download important updates or when you do not finish the update that has been already started to download. The root cause of the error 0x8007000d is your updater might be attempting to retrieve some part of the software or code which might have been infected or deleted for any reason. The solution for this type of error is pretty easy regardless of its cause. Nevertheless, here are some of the ways to solve the error 0x8007000d.
How to Fix the Windows Error Code 0x8007000d?
1. You should Use Windows Update Troubleshooter:
First and foremost, you should use windows Troubleshooter which may help you. You can follow these simple steps to use Windows troubleshooter.
- First, you need to go to the query menu by pressing the Windows key + Q key and searching out for Windows Update Troubleshooter.
- Then you should start running by pressing the Windows key + R key.
- Now you should type the control panel in the open box of the run window.
- It will open the Control Panel window. Then you should select the System and Security option of the control panel window.
- Now you need to select the update troubleshooter.
- Then you should click on the option Fix problems with Windows update.
- You should find out and click on the Advanced tab option in the window.
- Now you need to left-click on the Run as administrator option.
(Note: You need to make sure that you have clicked on the Apply repairs automatically option)
After the completion of these steps, you can find that the troubleshooter automatically starts to scan to recognize errors with your system updates. You should wait for some period of time patiently for its completion as it takes several minutes to complete.
2. You should reset your pc:
Be sure to reset your pc to fix this error. You must be sure that you have backed up all your important files which you need for future purposes. Follow these simple steps to reset your pc.
- You should go to the setting from the start menu.
- And, click on Change PC settings.
- Now, you should click on the Update and recovery tab and go to recovery options.
- You should click on the Refresh your PC without affecting your files options. If you have upgraded your Windows 10 from Windows 8 or 8.1, resetting will take your computer to the previous version of windows. This is annoying but, it definitely solves your error 0x8007000d.
- Read the given instructions on your screen. You should proceed with those instructions. You pc will be refreshed and this may solve your error.
Your problem will be solved by following these instructions. This solution worked out on your computer. If this solution did not work then, you should follow another solution.
3. You should run the DISM scan on your computer:
If you are familiar with the command prompt, it is one of the most useful tools in the Windows operating system. You should use the command prompt for running the DISM scan. After that, follow these simple steps to run the DISM scan on your computer.
- You should press the Windows key + R key to open the Run Window.
- Then, type CMD.EXE in order to open the command prompt window.
- After opening the command prompt window, you should type the following and hit enter.
DISM.EXE /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /SCANHEALTH
DISM.EXE /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /RESTOREHEALTH
- After you give this command in the command prompt, you can close the command prompt.
- This will scan the available windows OS boot image and the upcoming updated boot image.
- After completing the process, you should restart your computer.
Finally, you should check if your error 0x8007000d is solved.
MOreover, these are the simple solutions for your error 0x8007000d. We hope your error 0x8007000d is solved with the help of these solution methods.