Installing Pokemon Go in iPhone is simple. Pokemon Go is an exciting pocket game by Nintendo, a rare combination of virtual and the real world in your Android and iPhone. The game is very addictive and is pushing people to get out from their chair and walk to catch 100’s of Pokemon around the location. The game uses the real site and encourages the player to travel and explore the places to discover the Pokemon. Many people around the world want to play the game, but Nintendo has launched the game in the primary markets like US, UK, Australia, New Zealand and a few parts of Europe at the moment. It is very hard for people living in other countries which do not have access to the world’s hot game “Pokemon Go”. We have created step-by-step tutorials to install Pokemon Go in iPhone today.
If you own Android devices, learn more to download ‘Pokemon GO’ in Android here.
Steps to Download Pokemon Go in iPhone/iPad
- Go to your app store and search Pokemon Go.
- At the right corner, you can see “Get” click on it.
- You will see an option to install the Pokemon Go option. Click on it.
- You may need to provide your password, type your password and click OK.
- You need to accept the terms and conditions of iTunes. Click OK.
- Click OK to Download now.
- Your Pokemon Go is now successfully downloaded.
It is a hugely popular game in the world right now. Having Pokemon Go in the pocket does not just make you fresh; it also helps you to go to reality and walk leaving the chair. However, it should be noted that Pokemon Go helps to walk. We should also be careful while walking. Knowing the surrounding is vital while walking and catching Pokemon in the places. We have been hearing many accidents in a few days of game launch on which people playing the game have neglected the peripherals and got involved in the crash.