With Netflix login, you can stream unlimited movies, TV shows and documentaries available on Netflix. Only signed up member can sign in to Netflix. If you don’t have a Netflix account, you can create one today within few minutes. All you require is an email address and a payment method. Payment method can be PayPal, credit card or Netflix gift cards. The first month of registration is free, so you can log in to netflix.com and enjoy your favorite shows for free. After that period you will be charged according to your subscription plan. You can login to Netflix using smart TVs, streaming media players, game consoles, set-top boxes, Blu-ray players, smartphone and tablets, and PC & laptops.
Netflix Login from web browser
All you need to access Netflix is internet connected device and login credentials.
- Step 1: Open netflix.com from a web browser. It is Netflix global login page, and it may automatically redirect you to local/regional Netflix login page. Click on the ‘Sign in’ option on top right corner.
- Step 2: In the login page, enter your email id which is registered to Netflix and password of it. You can check ‘Remember me’ option, so you don’t have to enter email and password for each login.
- Step 3: Click Sign in, and you are logged into Netflix.
- Step 4: You will see ‘Who’s watching?’ option. You can add up to four profiles for one Netflix account. Choose your profile to view personalized homepage with best-suggested movies and TV series from Netflix.
Once you successfully logged in, You will see ‘Who’s watching?’ option. You can add up to four profiles for one Netflix account. Choose your profile to view personalized homepage with best-suggested movies and TV series from Netflix. You can search films and shows or watch the recommended.
Netflix sign in from Application. (PC, mobile, game consoles)
- Download and Install Netflix app. (For PC download from Windows store, download from Play Store in Android phones, from Apple stores on iPhone, etc.)
- Open the Netflix app from your device and tap on ‘Sign in’.
- Enter your email and password for Netflix and tap on ‘Sign in’. Now you are signed into Netflix successfully from the application.
Can’t sign in to Netflix account?
There are various reasons why you can’t sign in to Netflix account. Here are some top reasons and their solutions.
- Check your email address and password is correct. If you forgot Netflix password, you can reset it here.
- Test your internet is working. Ensure you’ve proper network connection.
- If you are unable to login from app but able from browser, make sure you have completed the registration steps, then open the Netflix app and try to login again.
- Login attempt is not successful in Blu-ray player, smart TV or streaming device? Sign out or deactivate Netflix from the device. Try restarting your device.
- When Netflix login is failed from PC or laptop
- Enable cookies
- Clear cookies from the browser
- Update the browser.