Complete Hotmail sign up process now and get a brand new Hotmail account. It is also known as Microsoft account, which allows you to access other Microsoft products like OneDrive, Office online, Bing, etc. You’ll also receive 5GB of free online storage when you create a new Hotmail account. Already have an account? Go to the Hotmail login process.
Keep in mind that, the information you provided while registering Hotmail account can be used later to recover Hotmail account if you forgot password or username. So we suggest providing best and accurate information to your knowledge.
Hotmail Sign Up Steps
Hotmail.com sign up process can be completed in a few minutes with the instruction below.
- Step 1: Visit hotmail.com and click the ‘Create free account’ the button on a web browser, or can directly visit sign up page to register Hotmail email.
- Step 2: Enter the desired Hotmail or Outlook email address on the first field. @outlook.com is the default domain. If you want @hotmail.com, click on the drop-down menu and select
- You can use your phone number or any other email address as a username.
- Enter the email address in the format of [email protected].
- If the username is not available, try another name, or you can add numbers to the email address.
- Step 3: Create a password for Hotmail account and click next.
Create a secure password for your account.
- Step 4: Enter first, and the last name then click Next. Your friends, co-workers, will see this name when you send them an email.
- Step 5: Choose your country and enter your date of birth. This information can be used later to reset Hotmail password.
- Step 6: Add security info.
- Step 7: You will receive the mobile verification code in the SMS inbox. Enter the code you received, and you are ready to use a new Hotmail email account.
- Sign Up for Microsoft Account
Hope you will be able to sign up for the Hotmail email account. If any problem or queries arise while creating a Hotmail account, please do let us know in our comment section. We will be happy to help.