Who doesn’t love to have ‘Pokemon Go’ on their phone either Android or iPhone, the game which is sweeping everyone with it? The nostalgic feelings for people who grew up in the ’90s with Pokemon games, Pokemon trade cards, Pokemon TV series have been involved in the game more than teens of these days. So, in a few minutes, you will be able to have Pokemon Go for Android by Nintendo Inc.
You need an email account to become a Pokemon trainer.
Create a new Gmail account. Gmail is one of the best free email services out there.
You can also create a Hotmail/Outlook account as a new email account. Sign up for Hotmail email account.
To make it simple for you, we have created step-by-step tutorials for installing Pokemon Go on your Android device. If you own iPhone or any Apple devices, then follow ‘How to Install Pokemon Go on your iPhone?‘.
Download and Install Pokemon GO app for Android
- Step 1: Go to Google Play Store on your Android Device.
- Step 2: Search ‘Pokemon Go’ in your Play store. You will see Pokemon Go by Niantic, Inc. Click on it.
- Step 3: You will see the details of the game. Click ‘INSTALL’ option to download and install Pokemon Go.
- Step 4: You will see the progress of the download, it may take a few seconds to a few minutes depending on the speed of your internet connection.
- Step 5: After downloading the game Pokemon Go, it will ask for some permissions on your device:
- Allow Pokemon GO to access device’s location.
- Allow Pokemon GO to access photos, media, and files on your device.
- Allow Pokemon GO to access your contacts.
- Allow Pokemon Go to take pictures and record video.
- Step 6: After completing it. You will see the logo of Niantic, the parent company of Pokemon GO.
- Step 7: You need to enter your date of birth and submit. Make sure you are above the age of 10 to play Pokemon Go game.
- Step 8: Since this is your first time installing, you can sign up Pokemon go with Google account.
- Step 9: Choose your email linked with your device and click ok.
- Step 10: Hurrah! You are now an official Pokemon trainer. Do choose your Pokemon GO avatar.
Pokemon GO is currently available to limited countries. However, there are other ways to download and play Pokemon GO in any countries. Please follow this link to install and play Pokemon GO in any country. You should be able to get Pokemon GO for Android and play easily.